Fast and factory! - As used by UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Team Intense Factory Racing!
- Beta-C Titanium (Lighter than our standard Grade 5 springs!)
- Available In Three Finishes (Silver, Anodised or Plastic Coated)
- 35mm ID Fitment - For Use With FOX & MRP.
- 36.5mm ID Fitment - For Use With DVO Suspension, Cane Creek, BOS Suspension, Ohlins, Marzocchi, Manitou Shocks & X-Fusion Shocks.
- 38mm ID Fitment - For Use With RockShox, Romic & Avalanche Racing Suspension Shocks.
You can find out what weight spring you need for your bike by using our spring rate calculator below.
The main benefit of using a titanium spring is to save weight. In most cases you will save nearly 0.5lbs, a noticeable difference in weight; making you bike lighter, faster and easier to maneuver! Unlike steel, titanium is also corrosion resistant and does not fatigue so much over long periods of time.
What spring rate do I need?
How do I know what size stroke my shock is?
Stroke length is measured in inches. Please see the diagram below to see how to measure your shock stroke.