Save £10 and Pre Order
If you can't find the spring you are after in stock on our website, but you don't mind waiting, you can pre order your spring here. Simply select the spring you would like from the drop down list below, and place your order.
Any springs pre ordered between now and 15/10/18 will arrive with you around the end of November.
Fast and factory! - As used by UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Team Intense Factory Racing!
- Beta-C Titanium (Lighter than our standard Grade 5 springs!)
- Available In Three Finishes (Silver, Anodised or Plastic Coated)
- 35mm ID Fitment - For Use With FOX & MRP.
- 36.5mm ID Fitment - For Use With DVO Suspension, Cane Creek, BOS Suspension, Ohlins, Marzocchi, Manitou Shocks & X-Fusion Shocks.
- 38mm ID Fitment - For Use With RockShox, Romic & Avalanche Racing Suspension Shocks.
The main benefit of using a titanium spring is to save weight. In most cases you will save nearly 0.5lbs, a noticeable difference in weight; making you bike lighter, faster and easier to maneuver! Unlike steel, titanium is also corrosion resistant and does not fatigue so much over long periods of time.
What spring rate do I need?
You can find out what weight spring you need for your bike by using our spring rate calculator below.
How do I know what size stroke my shock is?
Stroke length is measured in inches. Please see the diagram below to see how to measure your shock stroke.